This position has been filled. However, you may submit your contact information, cover letter and resume below to be considered for future positions.
Heath is looking for a project accountant with solid experience and a strong desire to work in a top construction company. This is your chance to build your career in a progressive, family-friendly company based in Fort Collins. The position includes excellent benefits, highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects of great importance in the northern Colorado community.
- Handle all accounting functions for multiple projects.
- Serve as the liaison between our operations and finance departments.
- Ensure that all accounting standard operating procedures are followed.
- Maintain broad-based knowledge of all costs related to each project.
- Perform diverse activities related to contracts, billing and payroll/cost/budget.
- Report to both the Project Manager and the Controller.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience over multiple accounting functions required.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- 2+ years of construction accounting experience preferred.