Heath Construction is offering an immediate opportunity for an experienced construction project manager with strong technical and leadership skills. An extremely competitive compensation package will be provided with this position, including excellent insurance and wages commensurate with experience.
Heath is a progressive, family-friendly company that provides excellent benefits, highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects of great importance in the northern Colorado community.
Thanks to Heath’s success in this region and its’ partnership with Denver-based Saunders Construction, we’re growing quickly. If you believe you are a top-quality candidate for this position, we want to hear from you.
- Assume complete, start-to-finish responsibility for multiple projects operating concurrently
- Apply team-based management
- Apply rigorous cost-control
- Demonstrate and apply thorough project knowledge
- Schedule and coordinate all design and construction processes
- Coordinate and supervise the construction process from concept-development through final construction, ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget
- Apply leadership, technical & management expertise to work effectively with owners, engineers, architects, subcontractors and others involved in the project
- Supervise and support construction superintendents and all other project personnel
- LEED accredited preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience working with infrastructure, new and renovation projects related to commercial construction
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management required
- Proven history of managed multimillion dollar projects completed on time and on budget
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and Expedition/Primavera desired
- OSHA 30 hour preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test