Heath Construction now offers an immediate opportunity for a highly experienced construction superintendent who is qualified to assume the responsibilities of Senior Superintendent working on projects in Northern Colorado. An extremely competitive compensation package will be provided with this position, including a company vehicle, excellent insurance and wages commensurate with experience.
Heath is based in Fort Collins, Colorado, one of the most popular, family-friendly communities in the USA. This is a progressive company that provides excellent benefits, highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects of great importance in northern Colorado.
Thanks to Heath’s success in this region and its’ partnership with Denver-based Saunders Construction, we’re growing quickly. If you believe you are a top-quality candidate for this position, we want to hear from you.
- Manage day-to-day project jobsite operations
- Work with project management team to create a master schedule including pre-construction and close-out activities
- Read, interpret and apply plans, specs & addenda
- Ensure that subcontractors follow drawings and specs and complete all work in a quality manner
- Complete the job on a timely basis and within budget, under the direction of the project manager
- At least 20 years of experience in the construction industry with a commercial, industrial, institutional general contractor engaged in general building construction.
- Must have a proven track record as a successful project site superintendent bringing in $10,000,000 + projects on time and on or under budget. Needs to have experience with a variety of construction types and contracting methods.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and /or P3, P6 scheduling software
- Expedition Primavera Software experience a plus
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test