Partnership with Saunders Construction boosts Heath’s capacity for fast growth
FORT COLLINS, COLO. – Heath Construction in Fort Collins recently added 16 employees to help staff a growing number of local project wins and prepare for larger Northern Colorado jobs it will acquire through its partnership with leading Denver contractor Saunders Construction.
“Heath continues to win new local projects,” said Randy DeMario, Heath president. “And with Saunders’ investment and partnership, we now have the resources to grow even faster. We’re embarking on one of the most exciting phases in our company’s history.”
Employees hired to accommodate Heath’s growing number of local projects in Northern Colorado are:
- Brian Blake, chief estimator
- Dan Dirksen, senior project manager
- Alexander Jones, shop assistant
- Brian Kanzler, foreman
- Chris Kanzler, carpenter
- Freddie Kiefer, superintendent
- Jason Luna, project manager
- Tyler Nelson, project engineer
- Blair Nett, foreman
- Karen Ramsey, project coordinator
- Bobby Salazar, foreman
- Stephanie Slimak, office administrator
- Shawn Trimble, laborer
- Matt Weisbrook, carpenter
- Chris Willcox, superintendent
- Wyatt Wilson, superintendent
“As we grow, we’ll need more professionals with deep experience and a strong commitment to quality,” DeMario said. “These new staff members are dedicated to supporting Heath’s position as a leading local construction company that is passionate about our community.”
Throughout its 37 years, Heath projects have helped invigorate the community and region, including work for such prominent, long-time customers as Woodward Governor, Colorado State University, Avago, the City of Fort Collins and Walmart.
For more information, visit www.heathconstruction.com or call 970-221-4195.